LOSTOUSE - BACKPACKER HOSTEL :
At the core of the city we renovated a LOST – HOUSE, a house lost in time, into an eclectic dance of architectural design for artists, travelers and backpackers.
C-Scheme is the best location to stay in Jaipur if you're traveling. As the heart of the City most incredible and awe-inspiring Locations to visit in Jaipur are all nearby like : Rajmandir Cinema, MI Road, Statue Circle, The Central Park, Jaipur Polo Club, Shaheed Smarak, Lal Kothi, Heritage Walled Pink City, The City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
We encourage artists to collaborate and exhibit their hidden talents. Destination will offer interactive activities and events for communal interactions and sharing experiences & perspectives. Huge indoor and outdoor spaces to create learn and inspire. Stay in touch with the greatest source of creativity, NATURE.
Regional tax (Not included): 12.00% cost per room per stay
We at LOSTOUSE reinvent houses which are lost in time, into an astounding marvel of present. For our first step we chose a building satiated with dust since decades, stood up in 1955, and converted it into a backpacker art-house hostel. It’s a tremendous challenge for us to have a contemporary approach towards the design as well as give the customer a cosy homely feel.
Payment type accepted: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Cash, Traveler's cheques, Maestro
Minimum age to check-in: 16 years old
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Smoking, Alcohol & narcotic consumption is strictly prohibited in or around the Hostel Premises & will be penalized for the same.
2. Turn off the lights and air-conditioner when not in use or while you leave the dorm / room.
3. No outside guest allowed in the Dorms /Room.
4. Any loss to the hostel property will be penalized and could result into cancellation of booking with refunds.
5. The Hostel Staff will not be responsible for the loss of your belongings.
Our confirmation emails can be used as proofs of travel for a consulate.
Multiple names can be entered in the confirmation emails.