90 de korte street, Johannesburg, Braamfontein, South Africa, 2001
How to get to the hostel
From: O.R. Tambo International Airport
Driving distance to hostel: 30 minutes
Time to hostel by public transport: 24 minutes
Directions: Taking the Gautrain - (05.19AM - 20.46PM)
First Train from OR Tambo Airport to Park Station - 05.19 (Weekdays); 05.06
(Weekends and Public Holidays)
Last Train from OR Tambo Airport to Park Station - 20.46 (Everyday)
* From OR Tambo international airport, take the Gautrain to Park Station
- Coming through International Arrivals follow the signs for Gautrain
- Buy your Gautrain Gold Card from the ticket office or vending machine at
the station (Once of fee of R15 for card - current 5/10/16)
- Load the Gold Card with the relevant fare for your route (Single Trip
Airport to Park Station R162 - current 5/10/16)
- From Gautrain Airport Station take the train to Sandton Station
- Change at Sandton Station
- From Sandton Station take the train to Park Station
* On arrival at Park Station make your way to the Red Bus City Siteseeing
- Arriving with the train at Park Station, use the Wolmarans Street exit.
- Follow the City Sightseeing arrow pointing you to an escalator, which
will take you from below-ground to ground level.
- As you exit the escalator at ground level, turn left and look out for the
City Sightseeing tour office. It's about 15 metres from the exit and
* On arrival at The Red Bus City Sightseeing Office ask them to call the
hostel and we will send a member of staff to accompany you on the 5 minute
walk to the hostel.
Note: The red City Bus Office is open 8.45am to 5pm, if outside of these
hours please call the hostel directly.