Venice – Student accommodation, hostels and coworking spaces in Venice (Italy). Maps of Venice, photos and reviews for each place in Venice.
Students, international students, interns, backpackers, roomates and digital nomads can book cheap dorms and safe private rooms in downtown Venice, close to boarding schools, high schools, colleges, halls of residence and universities, close to buses or train stations, airports or major attractions in Venice.
Dorms.com Access Pass
Free Dorms.com Access Pass for every booking to get a chance to win a free weekend for 2, anywhere in the world.
Student accommodation in Venice
Hostels for backpackers in Venice
Hostels for backpackers near all attractions in Venice
We are your dedicated Group Booking specialist.
Up to 500 people per reservation!
If you are looking for a student accommodation or a hostel for your group, we are here to help.
Reviews for Backpackers
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Ca' d'Oro
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Frari
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Grand Canal
- Student accommodation and hostels close to San Zaccaria
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Arsenale
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Bridge of Sighs
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Santa Maria della Salute
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Church of San Giorgio Maggiore
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Rialto Bridge
- Student accommodation and hostels in Quartiere Murano,S. Erasmo
- Student accommodation and hostels in Sestiere Giudecca
- Student accommodation and hostels in Ghetto
- Student accommodation and hostels in Sestiere Dorsoduro
- Student accommodation and hostels in Sestiere San Marco
- Student accommodation and hostels in Quartiere Marghera,Catene,Malcontenta
- Student accommodation and hostels in Sestiere San Polo
- Student accommodation and hostels in Quartiere Dorsoduro,S. Polo,S. Croce,Giudecca,Sacca Fisola
- Student accommodation and hostels in Sestiere S. Croce
- Student accommodation and hostels in Sestiere Cannaregio
- Student accommodation and hostels in Quartiere San Marco, Castello, S. Elena, Cannaregio
- Student accommodation and hostels in Sestiere Castello
Landlords and property managers
Register now your property at our brand new ExtranetList your place
Stroll around Burano
Delve into Jewish history
Head to the beach
St. Mark's Basilica
Piazza San Marco
Lido di Venezia
Venice Carnival (January)
Venice Art Biennale (June-November, every two years)
Venice Film Festival (September)
Regata Storica (September)
Festa del Redentore (July)
Festa di Liberazione (August-September)
Venice Jazz Festival (July)
Mercato del Rialto
Pub Taverna L'Olandese Volante
Teatro Fondamenta Nuove
Aurora Beach Club
I Tre Mercanti
Get away from the tourists: You needn't travel far from the tourist centre to see a dramatic drop in prices (and rise in quality). Choose pizza, chicheti and house wine in the suburbs and you'll save a small fortune. Buy a Chorus Pass: If you plan to visit a number of churches during your stay in Venice, consider a Chorus Pass. €12 gets you access to 18 of the city's churches. Single entry is usually €3. www.chorusvenezia.org The best is free: The greatest joy in Venice is walking aimlessly, getting lost among the city's cobbled streets, criss-crossing canals and quaint bridges. And doing that doesn't cost you a penny.
Airports The main points of entry are Venice Marco Polo (served by British Airways, Easyjet, and Lufthansa) and Treviso Airport (home to Ryanair and Wizz Air). To get to the city centre hostels from Venice Marco Polo, you can take the ATVO Venezia Express bus, which runs to Piazzale Roma in around 20 minutes, costing €6. The ACTV-run Aerobus (line 5) is another option, but costs €8. Alilaguna water buses also serve San Marco (lines A, B and R). From Treviso Airport, use bus services operated by Barzi and ATVO. Rail Venice Santa Lucia train station offers easy access to domestic and international train networks (often via Mestre). Rome and Milan are just a few hours away, while overnight trains can take train passengers as far afield as Munich, Paris, Vienna, Budapest and Moscow. Bus Venice's main bus station is in Piazzale Roma, though this almost exclusively serves the airports. Inter-city and international travel is easiest by train from the nearby Santa Lucia station. Transportation Venice is the world's only pedestrianised city, and one of its greatest pleasures is walking the streets. But if you want to get around quicker, try the vaporetti (water buses). Single fares are expensive (typically €7) but you can buy multiple journey tickets covering time periods from 12 hours (€18) to seven days (€60). Water taxis are also available to flag down. Language: Italian Currency:Euro (EUR) Voltage: 220v Timezone: Central European Time (GMT+1) / Central European Summer Time (GMT+2) Dialing code: +39-41 Post Office: Poste Italiane, Calle De Le acque, 5016, 30124 Hospitals: Ospedale SS. Giovanni e Paolo, Castello, 6777, 30122 / Ospedale dell' Angelo, Via Paccagnella, 11, 30174 Tourist information: Venice Pavillion, Giardini ex Reali, Piazza San Marco Typical opening hours: 12pm to 6pm Emergency number: 112 – police, ambulance and fire