Student housing - Hostels - Coworking in Saint Petersburg (Russia)
Students, international students, interns, backpackers, roomates and digital nomads can book cheap dorms and safe private rooms in downtown Saint Petersburg, close to boarding schools, high schools, colleges, halls of residence and universities, close to buses or train stations, airports or major attractions in Saint Petersburg.
Clean, comfortable beds! The location is strategically positioned. Near Hermitage museum and the main square.
The rooms and bathrooms are clean and big, the facilities are new and modern. The staff/owners speak fluent English. They have a well-equipped kitchen they have free coffee, tea, and some snacks. Will definitely come visit again.
I absolutely loved Cuba hostel. The staff are exceptional. They speak excellent English and are really helpful, they were able to write some things out in Russian for me so I could swap some train tickets at the station. I also extended my stay by 2 nights which was no problem at all. There is wifi, free tea and coffee and the free towel was rally soft in comparison to the one they gave me in Moscow which was the texture of sandpaper. If you are a first time Russian traveller, you should note that in Russia you cannot flush toilet paper down the toilet as their sewage system isn't able to cope with this so put your used toilet paper int he bin next to the toilet. You'll get used to it fairly quickly. Facilities at this hostel were fairly basic but there is everything you need and I cooked here with no problems on my first night. I was a little worried by the signs everywhere asking you to use hot water wisely but I had no need to fret as all of my showers were hot and had good pressure (hopefully I didn't use all the hot water). It's a big hostel with 2 floors but there are about 4 showers on each flower and 2 toilets on each so I never had to wait. There are free maps of St Petersburg at the front desk for you to take and they are also able to print out any bookings you might need at the front desk. I am writing this review on the PC in the lounge area of the hostel which anyone can use. Once again, can't recommend this place enough. They really made me feel at home during my short stay in this amazing city and the hostel is great value for money. Once again, Большое спасибо to the girls at the front desk for all of their help. :)
Brand new hostel with impeccable service. Close to the metro station, Galleria Mall, and Moscow Railway station. Lots of showers, offers free tea, coffee, and delicious cookies.
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Pulkovo Airport
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Peter and Paul Fortress
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Izmaylovsky Cathedral
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Saint Isaac's Cathedral
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Church of the Savior on Blood
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Hermitage Museum
- Student accommodation and hostels close to House Of 1915
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Vitebsky Rail Terminal
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Moskovsky Rail Terminal
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Finland Station
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Baltiysky Rail Terminal
- Student accommodation and hostels close to Ladozhsky Rail Terminal