· The Hostel itself gives you a lot of different options - from our comfy dormitories to our spacious private apartments - we can assure you that you will find something that suits you perfectly!
· The M Montreal Hostel is definitely the place to stay if you want to fully enjoy Montreal. We are surrounded by the best neighborhoods like the Old Montreal (10 min walk), the Latin Quarter (5 min walk) or the Festival District (10 min walk).
· Our hostel 2.0 comes with a lot of different services to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. Here is a little list to give you an overview:
- Swimming SPAs on the rooftop (Our jacuzzis may be closed during your stay for maintenance/security reasons. Thanks for your understanding)
- The M Bar with its daily activities like Karaoke night / Live Music Show / Comedy Night etc...
- M Cafe (Paninis, Coffees, Salads, Smoothies etc...)
- Free WIFI
- Reception 24/7
- Tourist information
Sales tax (Not included): 5.00% cost per room per stay
Regional tax (Not included): 9.98% cost per room per stay
Constructed in 1867, the same year Canada officially became a nation our property has recently seen a complete refurbishment, maintaining the original authenticity by elaborating ornate stone masonry and the unique native architecture.
Payment type accepted: Mastercard, Visa, Cash
Minimum age to check-in: 18 years old
- Official Government ID required upon checking.
MINIMUM 18 YEAR OLD for SHARED ACCOMMODATION, no restriction for PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION.
-Smoking is strictly prohibited. Should we discover evidence of smoking in the property, you authorize us to charge a cleaning fee of $100
-Check-in is at 3PM.
This hostel may pre-authorise your card before arrival. Please make sure you have sufficient funds to cover the transaction or this booking may be cancelled and your deposit lost.
Our confirmation emails can be used as proofs of travel for a consulate.
Multiple names can be entered in the confirmation emails.